Data Distribution Project
Page last updated: 12 November 2020
The Department of Health is modernising the consumption and data distribution model for the monthly PBS Schedule data, in order to:
- Make the data easier to understand and use in software;
- Improve data latency and data provision through best practice architecture; and
- Improve accessibility to PBS Schedule data for the public and external stakeholders (e.g. software vendors).
Modernising data access Webinar - 30 July 2020
PBS Data Distribution, Software Vendor Working Group - Meeting #1 - 28 September 2020
PBS Data Distribution, Software Vendor Working Group - Meeting #2 - 10 November 2020
- Presentation (PDF 1.5MB) - (PowerPoint 1.2MB)
- Draft Legislative Instrument DataMart (PNG 306KB)
- Draft Legislative Instrument DataMart Data Dictionary v0.5 (Excel 38KB)
- Meeting Notes (PDF 223KB) - (Word 142KB)
For any questions in relation to the PBS Data Distribution Project and modernising data access, please contact: email@example.com.
Subscribe to the PBS Developer email list to receive email notification of PBS Developer News available through this website.